Providing individual, couples and family counseling for children, teens, young adults and adults.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression, Anxiety and Panic
- Marriage/Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Child and Teen Psychological Testing
- Psychological Testing for School /Educational Issues
- Child Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Chemical Dependency - Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- EEG Neurotherapy as an alternative to medication for the treatment of Attention Deficit and Learning Disabilities
- EEG Neurotherapy to assist in the Psychological treatment of emotional problems caused by a variety of medical issues.
- Adjustment Difficulties and Behavioral Problems in Children, Adolescents and Teenagers
- Psychological Assessment
- Geriatric Issues and Dementia
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. Our services are provided by hiighly qualified professional mental health specialists in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they may desire.
Many mental health practices today focus mainly on a reduction of symptoms. Our approach is a more analytic based therapy that focus on the underlying cause of the symptoms. It is our experience this style of treatment is much more likely to prevent the return on the symptoms since the client is aided to deal with the underlying causes of the symptoms. It is recommended you< discuss these different approaches with your therapist in agreeing on a treatment plan that best fits your needs.